2. You understand that the details of the credit/debit and/or anyother payment cards, online banking facility or other payment instrument(“Payment Data”) provided by you is directly received by acquiring bank and notstored by us.
3. The LLP captures certain information during the order process,including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used tolocate and identify individuals for combating fraud. If any order is suspectedto be fraudulent, all records will be submitted, with or without a subpoena, tolaw enforcement agencies and to the credit/ debit/ payment instrument company/bank for fraud investigation, as may be deemed appropriate by the LLP and theLLP will endeavour to cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to thefull extent of the law.
4. The LLP owns all the intellectual property rights associatedwith the Website. Further, to the best of our knowledge, the Products areprotected by all the applicable intellectual property rights owned by the Penand Pencil eStore LLP Group or relevant third parties who have sold theirmaterials to us.
5. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials orsoftware is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying.The Website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation(meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all the Content on thisWebsite, pursuant to applicable Indian and international intellectual propertylegislations and applicable international conventions.
6. The LLP neither warrants nor represents that use of Products bythe User will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by oraffiliated with the LLP.
7. Certain elements of the Website will contain material submittedby other Users and some parts of the Website contain advertising/other materialsubmitted to the LLP by third parties. The LLP reserves the right to omit,suspend and/or change the position of any advertising material submitted forinsertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Website will be subject to theLLP’s terms and conditions which are available on request.
8. The LLP’s logos, product and service marks and/ or names,trademarks, patents, copyrights and other intellectual property, whetherregistered or not (“LLP IP”) are exclusively owned by the LLP or the relevantthird parties who have sold material to us. Without the prior writtenpermission of the LLP, the User agrees to not display and/or use the LLP IP inany manner. Nothing contained in this Website or the Content, should beconstrued as granting, in any way, any license or right or interest whatsoever,in and/ or to the LLP IP, without the express written permission of the LLP.
9. References on this Website to any names, marks, products orservices of third parties or hypertext links to third party websites orinformation are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any wayconstitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the thirdparty, information, product or service.
10. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate thesecurity of the Website, including, without limitation attempting to probe,scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security orauthentication measures without proper authorization; attempting to interferewith service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation,via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, 'flooding,''spamming', 'mail bombing' or 'crashing'; sending unsolicited email, includingpromotions and/or advertising of products or services; or forging any TCP/IPpacket header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroupposting.
11. Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/ or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve suchviolations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities inprosecuting Users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use anydevice, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with theproper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website.You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool,agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers,spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search thisWebsite other than the search engine and search agents available on thisWebsite and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g.,Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox).